WE’RE OPEN FOR CHRISTMAS…
WE WILL BE OPENING THE DOORS AND WELCOMING YOU BACK TO THE PUB ON DECEMBER 3RD
We hope you’re well and keeping safe – we re-open on Thursday 3rd December, and cant wait to see you. As we are in a Tier 2 area according the latest government guidelines, it’s not quite business as usual! Here’s a quick break down of what we’ve got going on.
- We will be open seven days a week from December 3rd – booking is essential!
12-5.30pm Light Lunch menu
5.30-8.30pm Chef’s Small Pates
12-3pm A La Carte / Christmas Party
3-5.30pm Light Lunch Menu
5.30-8.30pm A La Carte / Christmas Party
12-5pm Sunday Roasts
5-8.30pm Homemade Soup/Charcuterie
- All Day Every Day, 10am-10pm – Takeaway coffee, tea and croissants
Alcoholic drinks can only be served to those ordering a meal.
You may dine INDOORS with those you live with or those in your support bubble
You may dine OUTDOORS in our heated marquee with another household (rules of six and social distancing rules still apply).
Our live music events on Sundays from 5pm will be going ahead in the heated marquee – booking is essential as we are limiting the number of tables available to ensure safe social distancing for all.
- Sunday 6 – Live Music, Joe Wheldon
- Sunday 13 – Live Music, Hayley Jones
- Tuesday 15 – Quiz Night
- Saturday 19 – Whisky Tasting Afternoon
- Sunday 20 – Live Music Frazer, Lepford
- Tuesday 22 – Christmas Quiz
- Friday 25 – Christmas Day Festive Feast
- Sunday 27 – Live Music, Devon Mayson
- Thursday 31 – New Year’s Eve Party
Please call 01386 725364 to book any of our events – and click here to read more about them
KEEPING IT CLEAN…
We are of course rolling out all the stops to ensure customer and staff safety, and so when we do reopen we will be operating a ‘bookings only’ with time slots for the foreseeable future. We will also be maintaining our high levels of hygiene, sanitising all dining areas between sittings, only laying out your cutlery once you are seated, ensuring customers who are not dining together have plenty of space to maintain distancing, taking orders for drinks and food from your table – the list is endless, but you can rest assured we are doing everything we can.