WE ARE OPEN (FOR TAKEAWAYS) – AND WE ARE TOUCHED BY THE MESSAGES OF GOOD WILL FROM OUR CUSTOMERS – THANK YOU
IMPORTANT UPDATE – FRIDAY 20th MARCH 2020
As of today the government has announced that all pubs and restaurants must close, other than for takeaways. You’ll be glad to know that we are already offering takeaway meals and selected bottles in the local area, with both delivery and collection available. Please visit our takeaway page for more information and to place your order, and thank you – we REALLY appreciate your support throughout this.
We will remain open as normal through this difficult time. This will only change if our suppliers are unable to deliver goods to us or the government physically shut down all public places. If you have ANY questions please call 01386 725364 or email email@example.com. Please also join our mailing list and follow our Facebook page for updates.
MEASURES WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF ALL:
- We have stripped all tables of unnecessary items – your cutlery and condiments will be delivered to your table with your meals.
- Tables, chairs, bar tops, toilets, doors, handles and other surfaces are sanitised before, regularly during and after service.
- All staff are highly trained in cleanliness and food hygiene, washing hands frequently throughout the day, and we encourage our customers to do the same using the sanitary products provided.
- All glasses, crockery and cutlery are washed in a machine that reaches a high enough temperature to sterilise them.
- Our tables are already well spaced – and we seat customers throughout the pub ensuring plenty of distance from other diners.
- When it comes to payment, cash can be placed on the bar to avoid physical contact, and our payment machines will be sanitised after each use.
- Our kitchens are spotless – and ultimately brand new, having been open since January.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the pub at any one time to encourage social distancing, and those with table bookings will take precedent.
Supporting our local community:
For those members of our community who are self-isolating or vulnerable, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. We are happy to arrange hot meals, supplies and where possible, anything you need – please call us on 01386 725364, and if we can help, we will.
We completely understand if you’d prefer to stay away. We will welcome you back with open arms as soon as it’s all over. If you’d like to support us through this difficult time, we’d be overjoyed if you were to purchase one of our new gift vouchers – available in £10, £25 and £50 denominations, these can be gifted to friends and family, and can be used at any time over the next year. Buy yours here.
It goes without saying, if you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home – if you need anything at all, as above, we will do all we can to help.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, PLEASE STAY SAFE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!